Trouble Deactivating Product since updating to 4.3 on Mac

Author
Keith Strachan
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Since updating to MyDraw 4.3 on the Mac I cannot deactivate the product at all. I go to the about screen, log in and MyDraw appears to stall. Nothing seems to happen at all and the program locks up but not my device. The Deactivate Buttons remain greyed out and there doesn't appear to be a modal dialog box anywhere. Strangely, Activity Monitor doesn't register anything funny like a hung process or excessive CPU usage or the like. I need to Force Quit MyDraw to restore the app to normalcy.  Help!

Problem
New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Keith Strachan - 2/5/2020
Since updating to MyDraw 4.3 on the Mac I cannot deactivate the product at all. I go to the about screen, log in and MyDraw appears to stall. Nothing seems to happen at all and the program locks up but not my device. The Deactivate Buttons remain greyed out and there doesn't appear to be a modal dialog box anywhere. Strangely, Activity Monitor doesn't register anything funny like a hung process or excessive CPU usage or the like. I need to Force Quit MyDraw to restore the app to normalcy.  Help!

Sorry for the inconvenience. The freezing issue is caused by the latest version of a third party component used by MyDraw. It affects only a few Mac users, but as this is a third party component we have no control over it and can't fix the issue ourselves. You can download MyDraw version 4.2.0, which uses an older version of that component and it should work on your Mac. Please download it from the following link and install it on your Mac:

https://www.mydraw.com/_AUTHOR/RES/Downloads/MyDrawSetup-4-2-0-Xamarin5.pkg
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...