Problem saving/opening

Author
Steven W Falces
New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I've created a drawing and saved it. Before closing MyDraw, I print the drawing. Then I close MyDraw immediately (without making any further changes to the drawing).
When I reopen MyDraw, the program informs me that it had not closed properly and that a recovered document is available for opening. The recovered drawing is on the screen, but it's missing some items, and other items are in the wrong place and/or wrong shape (connectors/lines). When I close the recovered doc (and the following occurs regardless whether I save the recovered drawing or discard it) and reopen my saved drawing, the saved version has the same problems as the recovered drawing had.
Luckily for me, I printed the drawing before MyDraw messed it up.
Attached is (1) a photo of the printout and (2) the messed up file that is saved. The latter had to have .txt appended to its name in order to post it here; remove the .txt for opening it in MyDraw.
Compare the photo versus the drawing when opened in MyDraw, and you'll see the problems: missing objects and re-drawn lines/connectors.

Detail: it seems that every single Bezier curve item gets re-curved. The two control points get placed in the same spot (on top of each other).

It's a pain to fix the problems, and when I do, the same thing happens again - Save, Print, Close, Reopen => "Recovery" + messed up drawing.

MyDraw v4.1.1 build 09/04/2019
macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103)

Attachments
MyDraw_printout.jpg (612 views, 1.00 MB)
Guitar-2019-10-08_recovered.ndx.txt (550 views, 423.00 KB)
Problem
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...