Issue Deactivating on MyDraw 4.3 for Mac after Update

Author
Keith Strachan
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Seems to be an issue deactivating the MyDraw licence after updating to 4.3. Entered my credentials in the about screen login and nothing seems to happen: deactivation buttons remained greyed out and worse the program seems to hang and requires a force quit to get going again. Although oddly, Activity monitor doesn't show it as a hung process. Don't seem to be any hidden modal windows in the app that I can see either (that was another thought I had - a modal window in the background). Suggestions or work arounds? screenshot

New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Keith Strachan - 2/5/2020
Seems to be an issue deactivating the MyDraw licence after updating to 4.3. Entered my credentials in the about screen login and nothing seems to happen: deactivation buttons remained greyed out and worse the program seems to hang and requires a force quit to get going again. Although oddly, Activity monitor doesn't show it as a hung process. Don't seem to be any hidden modal windows in the app that I can see either (that was another thought I had - a modal window in the background). Suggestions or work arounds? screenshot

Hello,
Please download from the website the latest version and try to activate it. We have been working on a fix for the issue and hopefully, it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Should you have further queries do not hesitate to contact us.

New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)

Hello,
Please download from the website the latest version and try to activate it. We have been working on a fix for the issue and hopefully, it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Keith Strachan
Keith Strachan
New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Moderator - 2/6/2020

Hello,

Did this with no luck. After attempting to log in at the about screen, Now, I simply get an notification alert sound anytime I click on the about dialog.
Keith Strachan - 2/7/2020
Moderator - 2/6/2020

Hello,

Did this with no luck. After attempting to log in at the about screen, Now, I simply get an notification alert sound anytime I click on the about dialog.

Hello,
Could you try to install and activate the version from this file: https://www.mydraw.com/_AUTHOR/RES/Downloads/MyDrawSetup-4-2-0-Xamarin5.pkg

Sorry for the inconvenience. The freezing issue is caused by the latest version of a third party component used by MyDraw. It affects only a few Mac users, but as this is a third party component we have no control over it and can't fix the issue ourselves. You can download MyDraw version 4.2.0, which uses an older version of that component and it should work on your Mac. Please download it from the following link and install it on your Mac:

https://www.mydraw.com/_AUTHOR/RES/Downloads/MyDrawSetup-4-2-0-Xamarin5.pkg
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...