Deleting a cross functional swimlane

Author
Bill Ramsay
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi everyone,

I'm a Visio user converting to MyDraw and I can't see how to delete a swimlane from a crossfunctional drawing (based on one of the templates in MyDraw).

The template has 6 swimlanes and I only need 5 for a SIPOC diagram.

I can delete the label which just leaves the swimlane in place without a title.

I've searched the Help, and used Google and can't even get a match for MyDraw and swimlane; so I figure I'm using the wrong terminology Smile

Any guidance will be gratefully received!

Many thanks, bill

Question
New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)
Group: Moderators
Bill Ramsay - 10/19/2020
Hi everyone,

I'm a Visio user converting to MyDraw and I can't see how to delete a swimlane from a crossfunctional drawing (based on one of the templates in MyDraw).

The template has 6 swimlanes and I only need 5 for a SIPOC diagram.

I can delete the label which just leaves the swimlane in place without a title.

I've searched the Help, and used Google and can't even get a match for MyDraw and swimlane; so I figure I'm using the wrong terminology Smile

Any guidance will be gratefully received!

Many thanks, bill

Hello Bill,
Thank you for the interest in our diagramming software. At the moment the possibility to delete the labels is not available. In a future version of MyDraw, we will implement the feature.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...